MAKING MATHS FUN!


Numbers are something very interesting to learn. Children love to learn numbers but not always in the old mattered. When we type the word numbers in google search we find plenty of interesting activities, lessons worksheets ,videos ,songs and many more that we can use to teach our children numbers.


The best teaching aid that I use whenever the topic numbers comes as in teaching students how to say numbers in English , identifying them , arranging them and sequencing them is always images and videos. If I cant get access to internet connection at my school, I always download those videos and safe it in my Google drive. I just play it in my classroom.






BEFORE BETWEEN AFTER NUMBERS


I always make sure my images worksheets are colourful and at the same time make it easier for my young learners to learn the Before, Between and After numbers. As they say they recognize and rearrange the numbers.


My favourite video is the train number 1-10,number stairs 10-16. My favourite activities are number jumble activities, amazing counting online games and as usual printed worksheets.There are also various kinds of printed worksheet patterns.


I have included my favourite train number and number stairs videos as well as some online websites where I get my resources. I hope it will be useful for teachers too. It is in the google drive link below.↓


SUBTRACTION


Since sometimes English teachers are also asked to teach basic Maths topics to Remove Students , I always get the chance to teach Subtraction. It is an interesting topic as we learn the value of (-) in Maths. I always do not use the normal traditional methods in teaching this topic since the students are extremely weak. Hence I opt to integrate technology by showing videos on defining Subtraction, introducing the concepts (-) and as well I do some DIY activities with my students to enhance interactive or real life learning as in assuming to use (-) in real life situations. I have also included my favourite videos and some online websites where I get my resources. I hope it will be useful for teachers too. It is in the google drive link below↓

METRIC CONVERSIONS LEARN WITH FUN


Teachers now we can use songs and animation to teach mm,cm,m,km to children and students.
I have included some resources that shares songs for mm,cm,m and km. I have also included resources that shares simple easy video tutorial that children can watch and learn. I have also included some resources on a simple video tutorial on teaching mm,cm,m,km (every useful) Using drawing!
And lastly I have also included some resources that are dedicated to teach math for home schooling or learning. It is in the google drive link below↓






Reference for the picture:clipartkey.com
References for the sources are :
1)splashlearn.com
2)kidsclassroomyoutubechannel
3)Creators365 youtube channel
4)pinterest.com





Comments