Conditional With A Video (Young/Primary Learners)


Conditional comes under many categories. There are conditional of place and movement, time, direction and place. It seems to be always hard to study preposition by only remembering the rules and doing drilling through worksheets.

Drilling might work with secondary students but for primary I as a teacher personally believe that we need to use videos and images to teach. It will help them understand the concepts even better.

I use videos because the videos are very interactive and engaging . It matches our 21st century learning whereby everything that involves teaching and learning needs to be 2 way teaching and not one way.

Hence I would love to share some of the resources I used to help me teach Conditional for children Please click the link to view the resources :↓


Reference for the picture is:mentalflo.com
References for the resources:
Interactive English youtube channel
ESL worksheetspdf




Comments