For grade 7 and above ebook Library






 Link – Word Method’ and ‘Mnemonics’. Organising information to promote memory and have given particular,  although not exclusive attention to one known as the ‘link-word method’.  The teaching aid here are words  linked to each other like numbers linked with same rhyme words. The basic principles of mnemonics are – Visualisation and Association  In simple, it is a strategy where words are connected to qualities, objects, events and actions that the words represent. The teaching aids are like acronyms assosiations,visual pictures, initial letters of a phrase assosiations, numbers association, poem associations, and visuals visualisation.

I associated this learning model because Novel is all about fantasy as in while reading students will tend to visualize things and associate themselves with the characters.

Novels are something loved by many people from primary to adults. We just love to read. I do not buy all my novels because I always read them online.

I also found that these website caters novels for grade 7 and above students. Hence I always encourage my students to view this ebook library to read as many novel they can to enhance their vocabulary reading and writing skills. 

Besides that by reading novels they can also somehow experience other peoples culture and lifestyle. It makes my student mature and expose to the outside world in a positive way.

Hence I would recommend teachers to view this ebook library and share it with students.


The resource website is  :https://english-e-reader.net/

Lets enhance our students reading passion.

Reference for the picture is :goodreads.com


Comments