HOW TO SCREEN SHOT COMPUTER SCREEN

Screen shot means taking a picture of your screen and editing it in Paint. As a teacher I really love this function because whenever I search online and I find interesting or useful materials related to my plan or teaching I will immediately screen shot and safe it in paint under Google Drive folder.

It really saves time and my energy. I can even screen share with students when I am doing online classes and I can share my screen shot materials to them.

I would love to share my knowledge with teachers so that teachers also can make things easy .

Teachers want to screenshot our computer screen?? It is very easy!

Instructions:
1) Find "prt sc" in your keyboard
2) Then click the "prt sc" button
3) Then open Paint
4) Click the "Ctrl V" button and the print screen will appear on Paint.

It is done! Teachers can edit .

Picture references from computer.net

Comments