LEARNING AQUACULTURE




The key term pertaining to this model is ‘state of growth’ and ‘personality types’. The term ‘state of growth’ refers to students environments or surroundings and how these environments or surroundings play a part in satisfying learners development. Another key term ‘ personality types’ refers to learners three different personal growth types that are ‘gourmet omnivore’ (individual who seek for opportunities) , ‘passive consumer’ (dependent individuals) and ‘reticent consumer’ (reluctant to be positive)’.
The Developing Positive Self-Concept model has a lot of benefits in generating meaningful and effective learning in the classroom. Students under this teaching model can be themselves (self-concept) , can accept disagreements and critics, can fight or stand for own view during arguments or debates, can accept challenges without fear (conceptual development), can face uncertainty or ambiguity,can be more resilient, do not wait for approvals but move ahead, can be simple and doesn’t have the urge to know everything, tend to be more committed towards learning and goals, do not tend to be hundred percent perfect and lastly can realise that everyone makes mistakes and mistakes are to be learnt from. .

I am sharing a small shot of this teaching model because it brings to the theme of exposure of students with their surroundings and how they learn from them.

Moving on to the topic, Lets Love Aquaculture! Lets Get to know our Water! We love water and sea life are just extraordinary creatures created by God. I as a teacher always prefer field work when it comes to this topic. I always ask my students to buy an aquarium and have their own fish. It gives them the experience of seeing how sea animals like fish grow from small to big. Once they are big we make trips to the sea to let them go free. 
It educates the students of ho this aquatic system works and how they are useful we human beings and how we need to preserve all these.

Everytime during this topic I always refer to various online resources to guide me in my teaching. I bring technology close to me so that it will make my teaching nice and accommodating for my students.And to my surprise they do learn it better. 

I would love to share my teaching resources with all teachers. Please click the link below:↓











References for the pictures: medium.com
References for the sources:
1)Overfishing and Aquaculture (Grade6-8)
2)Aqua Curriculum pdf
3)Seafoodwatch.org
4)Aurum Science
5)Allain,Brooke Amanda Alexandra Aquaculture.

Comments