Lets Get To Know Our Family


This topic Family is extremely close to my heart as a I can not only share details about my family with my students but I also can hear plenty of stories about their family.

Every time this topic appear we will have long speaking lesson only to discuss about each others family like a getting to know session .This topic enables students to confidently speak because it is a personalized topic. It is one of my favourite topics to opt for whenever I do my speaking or oral test. It can increase students motivation as well as show they true potential in speaking .

All I need to do is prompt them and provide them with some language input and they are ready to speak.Besides, that I also always choose this topic to do PBL as in Project Based Learning because students can not only make amazing folio but also do amazing activities with their family members and share it as presentations. 

The most favourite classroom hands on activity that I and my students always do is making the family tree. We design out family tree including me their teacher and I will use their drawing and do a Classroom Walk or better known as Gallery Walk.

These are some of my teaching experiences and lesson activities that I do with my students. Below I would love to share my resources. I always get my resources from ever ready technology platforms.
These are some of the lesson plans that adapt and adopted in my classroom and interesting worksheets that I printed and used.

To view the website source, teachers can click this link :↓








Reference for the picture is:freepk.






Comments